About

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blog Alert: Chic on the Cheap Features Belcho USA jewelry!



As we continue to grow and spread the word about Belcho USA jewelry, a talented and stylish blogger who goes by the name, Lydia Abate helped promote Belcho USA by reviewing our Textured Round Plate CZ Toggle Bracelet.
Lydia loves the bracelet and paired it perfectly with a trendy pair of blue jeans, blazer and a fedora hat.
You can read her review here and purchase that bracelet here.

If you are a fashion blogger and would like to review our collection, please leave a link to your blog in the comment section.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet post- i have truly enjoyed my visits here ;)
    jewelry with name

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed, I have to say. Really rarely ever do I face a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and enable me notify you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent the issue is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my look for for some thing referring to this.
    sell my gold in Houston
    sell jewelry Houston

    ReplyDelete
  3. She doesn't mind, so neither do I. After working there for 5 years, I learned about the incredible markups jewelry stores use. trendy necklaces

    ReplyDelete